Friday, May 7, 2010

Henry, Henry & Henry

















Hello - I would like to introduce our Red Ear Sliders (turtles). They are my favorite reptiles.The biggest is named Henry #3, the medium is named Henry #2, and the smallest is named Henry #1. Chloe named them all that because first she had Henry #1 and then just named the others the same name.
In this photo I am scrubbing the turtles shells with an extra toothbrush. I bathe them in the bathroom sink. Their shells should always be clean. They tend to shed their skin from their shells and body. So I like to help them stay clean and healthy. In the Spring and Summer they eat a lot. But during winter they don't eat much. Next time they shed skin I will post a photo. The smallest Henry is 9 years old and the other 2 are over 10 years old. The END!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Mom said...

Thank you for introducing the Henry's to everyone Kai. And I want to let everyone know that Kai takes excellent care of our pets! He even does the not so fun jobs of cleaning out tanks and cages. I am very proud of you Kai. I love you.

Angel said...

Wow~ that's very impressive. How did you learn to become so responsible?

Kai the Bug Guy said...

Thank you Angel. I'm not too sure how I got to be so responsible. I think I just like my pets.

Jo Ann said...

Kai, that is such a good thing. Animals depend on us and it shows you have a sweet spirit. I am glad that you are my little friend.

Melissa (Melgurl) said...

You have a bunch of pets.