Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Officer Kai

This is us in the cage. Where they put the criminals. That's me sitting there. Some kids were screaming like maniacs.







This is me on a police motorcycle. It was very comfortable. I was pretending to drive it.












We were answering questions about safety and calling 911. I like to ask and answer questions.
I had a fantastic time. And they gave us a workbook. I am not going to be a police officer because I will be studying fish. Thats it.













4 comments:

Angel said...

Jail looks like fun. Too much fun in fact.

Jo Ann said...

Dear Kai, Joe would say you are better off studying fish that being a cop and he should know. You look like you had fun anyway. Were you screaming too?

Melissa (Melgurl) said...

It must have been cool to be in a criminal cage.Those were great pictures.

Melissa

Kai the Bug Guy said...

Well, we weren't really under arrest, they just put us in there to see what it feels like. We're not really locked up.