Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I Scream for Seaweed!!! Mmmm!!


Did you know that ice cream has seaweed in it to make it thick? If you like it meet your doom!!! You cannot taste the sea weed, but you should refuse it. Just kidding!! I will still keep eating ice cream because it is sooooooo GOOD!!! I don't care what they put in it :-}



This is me on my Time4Learning website. I did excellently on my quizzes, because they were about sea creatures. I got a lot of 100's... but they should be 10,000,000,000,000,000's!!!!

P.S. We found Skull today... but he's dead too. (x _ x)

3 comments:

Melissa (Melgurl) said...

So sorry about skull but thanks for the cool facts.

Unknown said...

I like seaweed but don't like ice cream! So sorry to hear about Skull not making it.

Jo Ann said...

I did know about the seaweed but don't care because it is good for you. I am sorry about Skull.