Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Hermit Crabs: Skull and Peach


These are my Hermit Crabs. The one with the Skull is named Skull and the Peach one is named Peach.
Sometimes they pinch sometimes they don't. They eat Hermit Crab Cakes. They like to play with you. Sometimes they are not in a good mood and that's when they pinch you.
This is a close up of Peach. My dad had to hold them for me because my mom and Chloe don't like to touch them because they always get pinched. I was pinched once, but I got over it.
I learned how to take care of my Hermit Crabs from this website:

5 comments:

Marlene said...

Yay Kai! You did it. I love you and your Hermit Crabs.

Angel said...

I like your blog. Good luck with it and keep blogging! --Sky's mom

Jo Ann said...

Wow, Kai you really wrote a lot for your first time. I am impressed. I don't think I would like to get pinched so I would probably pass on holding them. I liked where you said you got over it! That showed your cool and easy going personality.

jen jen said...

aww kai! im glad you ahve fun with your hermit crabs =) You just have to keep at them and then they wont pinch you! love jen~jen

Melissa (Melgurl) said...

I love hermit crabs one day I can visit your crabs.

Melissa